Tuesday, 8 July 2014

AD Music and Geigertek

Just a quick post to say that AD Music and I have today parted company.
 
I'm afraid I can't report any great scandalous story, salacious gossip or epic rock 'n' roll out-fallings, it's just a very simple case of new directions. I will be eternally grateful to David and Elaine Wright for giving me such a massive start in this music biz thing and for some of the best memories and laughs ever. It's been a blast.
 
And, as another aspect of the gentle ending of this particular chapter, it's also now the right time to draw a close to the Geigertek project, which I started back in 2006 with my old friend from Germany, Conrad Schmidt, so there'll be no further releases under this name
 
The writing and recording of the "Hollow Sun" album will continue, and in due time, there will be new material with my son Callum Raeburn-Fellowes under the F/R-F monicker, and with Dean Burnett as Weathered Wall.
 
All Geigertek releases through AD Music remain as they are, and are readily available from the AD Music website and pretty much every on-line retailer :-)
 
Time to say goodbye, horizons are never far......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)