Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Mr. Shifter Strikes Again!!!

The arrival of the Roland Juno-D synthesizer has necessitated something of a move-around in the GTK Studio. So, the Novation ReMOTE 61 SL MIDI keyboard controller has been moved from the lower part of the 2-tier keyboard stand (replaced by the Juno-D) and moved over to the desk.

I ordered a 2-in/2-out USB MIDI interface a few days ago (I have run out of inputs and outputs on the Unitor8!!!) so then everything will be connected.

One hopes this will be the last time I need to do any rearranging for a while :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)