Sunday, 20 January 2013

Former HMSO building in Norwich

A few weeks ago, I joined an exploration of the former HMSO (Her Majesty's Stationary Office) located in Sovereign House, in my home city of Norwich.

One of the team was my good friend, film-maker Chris Richmond, who has produced a series of short web-films called "Norfolk Uncovered", which are about the lost and unseen aspects of the county of Norfolk, from derelict manor houses to World War 2 airfields.

His latest installment about the former HMSO is a great piece of work and you can see it below.

Here's a link to Chris' website:


Here's a link to my photographs taken during the explore:


And here is the "Norfolk Uncovered: HMSO Sovereign House" video:

1 comment:

  1. As I appear in the film I should declare my bias, so all I will say is that Chris surpassed my expectations and that several contributors to HMSOldies, and the HMSOldies Facebook page, have already voiced their appreciation. Excellent coverage of (to us) sad subject matter.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)