Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Tomorrow night at the UEA......

The excitement levels are building up here as tomorrow evening, I'm heading off to the University of East Anglia here in Norwich to go and see none other than Gary Numan in concert!!!

Numan is up there with Ultravox and John Foxx as my musical heroes and inspirations, having followed his music since 1979 when I saw his first appearance on the B.B.C. music show, Top Of The Pops. And the crazy thing is, even though I have all his albums and DVD's etc, I've NEVER seen him live - unbelievable.

Also, I'm waiting to hear if I have the opportunity to do what I did with Ultravox, and get access to photograph the stage set. Everything including fingers, toes, legs and eyes are crossed for that one. Would be a very cool addition to the collection of photographs I have that include John Foxx, Ultravox and of course, Ben Edwards.

Here's hoping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)