Sunday, 25 November 2012

An Expedition to Wales!!!

I'm in the process of a getting myself sorted out for a 2 day visit with The Fuji and Maddy the Micra to Wales next week. I shall be departing at some stupid o'clock hour on Monday morning as I would like to be at my destination by mid-late morning.

And why am I going to Wales you ask? Well, I am going at the invitation of Stephen Howell who is the head-honcho of the Hollow Sun software house, to photograph his studio and workplace. Looking forward to meeting Stephen as I am a big fan of the software that his company produces. This will be a most interesting addition to the Synth Studio Photo Project, and quite likely my last one this side of Christmas.

So the cameras are all prepped, bags packed and Maddy the Micra readied for our next adventure and be warned, there will be pictures!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)