Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Winds of change starting to blow......

There's some new toys coming soon to the GTK Studio, all of which need a bit of space. So, it means that the GTK Studio Sofa will be moved to my dear partner's little Den - whilst this is a very sad thing, I know that Anne will lovingly care for it.

I'm looking at the studio now with plans for change in mind. The space left by the sofa will be where a new workbench will be installed to take the various bits and bobs. I'm toying with setting up my laptop to do audio only recordings as the workbench will be where the signal generators and FX rack will be put.

I think that when the changes have been made, it might just start to look something like a proper electronic music studio. Naturally, photos will follow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)