Monday, 23 April 2012

"Modular Pic of the Week" on Matrixsynth :-)

Whilst checking my Twitter page this morning through bleary eyes and mid caffeine infusion, I discovered that one of my "Play Studio" photographs has been chosed as this week's "Modular Pic of the Week" over on the Matrixsynth website.

The competition is a 30 week relating to the upcoming documentary about modular synthesizers called "I Dream of Wires". You can find out more about it HERE

Matrixsynth is one of the best, if not THE best, website on the 'Net about everything synthesizer. It's jam-packed with articles, reviews and videos of all sorts of synthy stuff and for gear nerd such as I, it's a veritable paradise where I have lost many hours of my life, poring through it's many many pages.

And of course, it wouldn't be right if I didn't once again say thanks to Ben Edwards for letting me loose in his amazing studio.

Here's the link to my winning entry:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)