Saturday, 10 December 2011

Website updated

I have finally managed to get my personal website updated - it's only taken something like 4 months......

You can find it here:

Neli Fellowes Website

New additions include:

1. A page for my weekly "Man of 2 Worlds Radio Show" on the One World Radio station, with a link to an archive of all the shows to date. I'll add new shows a week after their first broadcast.

2. New gallery pages for the forth-coming Synth Studio Project, any concerts I attend, landscapes and a page especially for the GTK Studio Sofa.

3. Updated links on all pages.

I can now, at last, easily update as I go along as I'm not as far behind as I was. Essentially, I'm a little more organised. I need to stress the expression "a little more"

I still need to update the GTK Studio page as I had re-organised everything in the studio around some new eqipment, but that got very unexpectedly undone and I had to change it all around again. I had a bit of huffy-puffy moment as a number of changes to the setup were made, but there you go, shit happens in the big city.

I've yet to upload some galleries to the Landscapes page, but that will happen over the course of the next few days.

So there it is, please visit and enjoy :-)

2 comments:

  1. The following MO2W archive links don't work:-

    http://www.neilfellowes.co.uk/mo2warchive/Manof2WorldsRadioShow012.mp3

    And

    http://www.neilfellowes.co.uk/mo2warchive/Manof2WorldsRadioShow012.mp3

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)