Wednesday, 12 October 2011

"Soundtrack For City Living" CD's have arrived!!!

Woo hoo!!! More excited than a schoolboy at Christmas at the moment because the CD's have arrived (as you will have probably guessed from the title of this blog entry).

It's a reality now, the third album is officially here and will be officially released on Saturday 15th October 2011 at the E-Live EM Festival in Holland. Only wish I couls have gone to it, but hey-ho.

Anyway, I am very very very happy with the final product, David Wright and I had a listen through last night and it sounds great. The artwork has come up lovely and looks quite effective - a nod of thanks to Rob Harris of the Metamatic website (John Foxx's official website) for the use of two of his photographs of the Tokyo cityscape - the tray image is one of mine taken in an underpass in Norwich earlier this year, and those clever boffins in the AD Music art dept. have done a sterling job.

So, the release is only a couple of days away and I have to say that I can't wait for it to be "out there". I've had three very positive reviews and I'm hoping that all who buy it will enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)