Friday, 7 October 2011

Another "Soundtrack For City Living" Update and other stuff......

Well the music label machine is now turning as "Soundtrack For City Living" is starting to appear on the likes of i-Tunes and Amazon as well as the AD Music website, ready to take pre-orders.




I've also had two very good reviews of the album from respected critics Sylvain Lupari and Bert Strolenberg.

Here are the links to the reviews:

Sonic Immersion (Bert Strolenberg - Holland)

Synths&Sequences (Sylvain Lupari - Canada)

I'm in the process of updating the Geigertek website with stuff about "Soundtrack For City Living" as well as other bits and pieces that I had forgotten to add. I didn't actually realise just how behind I had got with the website. I also have to sort out my personal website as that has been left for far too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)