Saturday, 30 July 2011

A busy weekend

It's been non-stop.

Friday saw me sorting out some bits and pieces at the local council - as always that takes forever - council efficiency and speed of service is unheard of. Pity when you consider how much they charge for their "services". But that's another story I guess. So I lost some of my day because of the council which kind of put paid to any progress on "Soundtrack For City Living", but no problem as I managed to get a fair bit of photographic processing done over the course of the rest of the day.

Today I have been helping my dear lady Anne prepare for an open day next weekend - she does voluntary work for a wonderful wildbird sanctuary called "Wing and a Prayer Haven". They do excellent work taking care of sick/injured wildbirds - everything from pidgeons to gold finches and all other "liddle boidies" inbetween. I'll be helping Anne again next week man the "bric-a-brac" stall.

This evning I have been happily processing more pictures from the Lincolnshire explore I did last Sunday with my good friend Keith. We visited Nocton Hall and R.A.F. Nocton as well as Nettleham Hall. These are two place I intend to return to later in the year.

Tomorrow, Anne and I are heading to the North Norfolk coast for a photographic trip along the beach. Should be a nice day out - it always is with Anne :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)