Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Nose to the grindstone......

With the Bungay Bash now done and dusted, it's time to get back to normailty and get cracking on the projects I've been hankering to do.

I've re-started work on "Soundtrack For City Living". A new track was started on Monday night which will be called "The City Below". With what I already have, I doubt that any new tracks will now be started as I have enough material to put together the album. This will sound quite arrogant, but I have to say it's sounding quite good.

I'm also very busy re-building my personal website as well as putting together a photography website and e-shop to sell CD's and prints of my photos. A number of people have told me my images might well sell, so there's only one way to find out and all it costs is my time which, on the face of it, I have plenty of at the moment.

Busy time, but happy being busy, and hopefully something will come out at the end of it.


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)