Saturday, 18 June 2011

My New Photography Website and Little Shoppe

At last, they're done!!!

My new photography website with it's little shoppe has just gone live and I have to say I'm quite pleased with it. It's been a bit of a labour of love, but then everything just fell into place over the last couple of days to bring about it's conclusion. All that remains now is to watch over the next few weeks for any teething problems with the little shoppe and of course adding new galleries and pictures as I get them.

My personal website is now off line whilst I spend some time over the next few days sorting out a new layout and look for it. Glad that the job is done.

You can find it all HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)