Wednesday, 22 June 2011

A morning in the Norfolk countryside.

Just back from a little meander along the waterside in the Norfolk village of Stokesby. I headed here this morning with a mission in mind - to explore and snap a drainage mill and a derelict marshman's cottage. The skies were kind and I was able to do both. I'll add some of the pictures over the next few days as I now need to process them.

It was a lovely experience to walk the age old trackways to the cottage and mill, the wind through the reed beds was quite magical and I could have stayed there all day. Alas, the rain clouds were gathering, so I didn't stay longer than I needed to - in fact I got back to my trust little Nissan Micra (affectionately known as Maddy) as the rain started - and boy did it!!!

Whilst on the walk, I also took the opportunity to use the HD video facility on The Fuji. I've messed about with it before, but today I took the time to get The Fuji on a tripod and actually set up some framed shots. I'm currently in the process of uploading the pictures and video to the PC whilst writing this, but looking forward top scanning through the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)