Monday, 27 June 2011

"Man of 2 Worlds" Radio Show: 2pm Sunday 10th July 2011

Yes, I will be presenting my own weekly radio show on the One World Radio station. As you can see from the title of the posting, it'll be called "Man of 2 Worlds" and presenting an hour of chilled, ambient and electronic music featuring artists from the AD Music label. Along with music from the AD catalog, I'll be bringing news of releases and events associated with AD artists as well as "The 10 Minute Spotlight", a regular feature where each week I'll focus on an individual act on the AD Music label.

This is a new and very exciting challenge for me, and one that I have been wanting to do for some time. I've got my format ready and will be spending some time sorting out a few jingles etc as well as play lists.

One World Radio is a U.K. internet radio station, based on the south coast of England, set up to bring people from around the world of ecological, cultural and musical interest together. OWR broadcasts seven days a week, 24 hours a day and is a truly holistic station, with many shows covering a myriad of different areas.

The first "Man of 2Worlds" show will be on Sunday 10th July 2011 at 2pm - please do take a listen and let me know what you think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)