Monday, 30 May 2011

Five days to go......

......until the Bungay Bash!!!

Final preparations are being made whilst rehearsing on such things as synth patches, creating folders on the computers for the three sets I'll be playing in and some last minute synth programming.

Clothing is another important aspect for me because I believe that image is important. I'm not content to stand there with my back to an audience in a pair jeans and a t-shirt. That means three sets and three changes of clothing :-)

The Geigertek set is sounding good and I'm pleased with it. New versions of the tracks from "The Garden" sound quite nice and fit nicely with the rest of the set, as does the new material, of which there is an "excerpts" section and a full track.

If you haven't got tickets, get some, the music overall sounds great.

1 comment:

  1. 3 sets, Neil? wow. :)
    i'm just listening on AD Music to tracks from the Garden. really nice. reminds me of Tangerine Dream's best stuff. beautiful.
    you should come over and listen to some of the Bojang Dealer tracks that i put on my blog (because i'd appreciate your opinion).
    great stuff as always, Neil, speak soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)