Sunday, 8 May 2011

Backing Tracks Done!!!

At last - the backing tracks for the Bungay Bash gig are done!!! At the time of writing, they are currently making their way to my Dropbox account ready for the music magicians at AD Music to do their bit :-)

I have to say, it's been a labour of love from start to finish, not least because of equipment difficulties and time. For someone such as I who is presently unemployed, I seem to have a shortfall of time. Can't figure that one out.

So, the next phase is rehearsal - I've got the keyboards set up in the spare bedroom ready - all I need to do now is transfer the PC and laptop to the said room and away we go. But before that happens, there'll be a Code Indigo rehearsal this coming Tuesday.

Time to sign off, eat some Guernsey rum 'n' raisin fudge, drink some cherry flavoured Vimto and then I might think about a shower - exciting stuff huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)