Friday, 11 February 2011

The Uneducated B.B.C. - or are they biased?

I'm annoyed.

Once again, Urban Explorers are being painted with the "Vandal" brush. Why oh why do these people not look into exactly what Urban Exploration is - we are not vandals, look at our pictures and you'll see why we do what we do.

Perhps the B.B.C. should consider joining up with an explorer or two and seeing exactly what gets left behind by the previous occupant - things such as legal documents, people's payslips and medical records.

I will be complaining.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12426854

1 comment:

  1. typical of the media unfortunately Neil....'tar all with the same brush' etc etc....keep it up mate anyway..:O) JD xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)