Wednesday, 29 December 2010

NF website changes :-)

For those of you who have come here from the Neil Fellowes website, this IS the News Page!!!

Because of the many things that are going on at this time, I believe that it will easier for me to use a web log rather than a dedicated News Page for both my personal site and the recently up-dated Geigertek website.

This weblog will have everything from the music to the Urban Exploration to what I had my Christmas Dinner, as well as a bit of a platform to vent the spleen - you've been warned!!!

So, there's the news, I'm off to bed.

Nite nite :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)