Monday, 27 December 2010

In need of some Urban Exploration!!!

Christmas is now past - thankfuly this year!!! We've had a nice few days in the peace and quiet, eating too much and watching too much T.V. - but it's been great.

That means the explorer in me has had another rest for too long a period, something I may have to do something about over the next couple of days.

Now, I'm obviously not going to discuss where I might go before I go there as these 'ere bloggy things are watched by the "you know who" companies. Suffice to say the Norwich area is replete with fine opportunities for a reasonable mooch.

A good explore comes though research and planning. The main tools for research are local news media, Google Earth and good old fashioned word-of-mouth. Also, keeping your eyes open as you walk/drive about can yield good foundations for a fine explore, after all, exploring your surroundings is an aspect of what urban exploration is all about.

So, this evening, the camera batteries are being primed and the torches prepped ready for some reconnaissance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)