Thursday, 13 May 2010

Welcome!!!

And here it is at last, a proper blog thing to go with the Geigertek website and my own personal website.

I'll use this bloggy thing to chart my (mis)adventures in the worlds of music and Urban Exploration. I'll also use it to write my own reviews on such subjects as the music I'm listening to, photographic ideas I've come across or new pieces of equipment or software I'm using. I'll also chart the progress of my musical journey in terms of new material, albums and live performances.

I hope you'll enjoy my musings and rambles, there may even be the odd rant (it has been known).

So, without further ado, onward with the first entries.

Catch you later.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)