Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Last day of rehearsals for E-Day


Well, as the title of this post suggests, today will be the last day of rehearsals for the "David Wright, Callisto and Friends" concert that will headline the E-Day electronic music festival in Holland this coming Saturday.

We've worked hard on this and we think that we have a good solid set. The first half will have two of my tracks from my second album, "The Timeless Mind" (which is released on Sunday and available for purchase at the E-Day event!!!), a track from David Wright's "Distant Dreams and Moonlight" album and medley of tracks from various Code Indigo albums. The second half of the set will be David and myself performing as Callisto - thumping rhythms, soaring synth leads and live sequencing - we must be mad!!!

So, once today is done with, that's it until Saturday.

Will be fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but keep it constructive and observe the fact that I am quite skilled with the "Delete" button and will use it without losing an ounce of sleep. Also note that I have deployed Adsense, so please do not presume to post links or banners to promote/advertise your business/company - contact me first so that we can discuss a fee that you really won't want to pay, but I would have no qualms in receiving. Any such links/banners will be deleted with no explanation and no feelings of guilt or remorse on my part ;-)